Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand you jammy cunts 'neither side has nothing to lose'..? we're not mates in this football thing, you're accustomed to losing, City are a winning machine don't put us in the same sentence.

You're right, we aren't mates. In football or outside. Your ludicrous and rather entitled statement shows me that.

I am looking forward to the game with much optimism and no fear but mostly with the expectation that it will be great entertainment.

You can keep your anger, arrogance and bitterness.

this Spurs side are far more inclined to play possession based football, with pacey wing play, so neither team are really in the business of counter attacking. I can't really predict this one, Spurs will surely continue to give up chances, it's they way they play, we have to take at least 2 of them i think.

Both teams to score, City to edge it 2-1 or maybe 2 all.

Gut says spurs to win. Heart says not really that bothered if we lose to them in this cup game.

It means the treble repeat is off, which is as much as this cup means this year. Strange. Higher levels I think.

Would be nice to twat them though, their fans are just about the most misguided, after lfc fans.

We've played well there a few times but lost, we're better than them and law of averages says we're due a win which will come tomorrow night. 1-3

Ideally I’d like us to trail 0-3 at half time with a sending off, just to win 4-3 in the end.

Ah well, can’t ask too much. Other than to score for starters.

Expecting a great game and a noisy following from us. Ideal for a Poznan.
Ridiculous! That would never happen.
; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.