Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, we aren't mates. In football or outside. Your ludicrous and rather entitled statement shows me that.

I am looking forward to the game with much optimism and no fear but mostly with the expectation that it will be great entertainment.

You can keep your anger, arrogance and bitterness.
Well that's a fair enough comment.
City supporters of old didn't have the entitled arrogance of the post you replied to, that stuff's a bit embarrassing really.

Then again I was at Wembley in 1981 and you and Ricky Villa can go f**** yourselves.

All I’m hearing from the press, neutrals and some Blues, is, we haven’t even scored at their place, let alone beaten the cunts…

It’s an undeniable fact but whenever these things are trumpeted from the rooftops, the opposite inevitably happens..

City will score and City will win, that my friends is also an undeniable, definite fac…….possibility …!!

3-0 CITY….!!! :-)

Well that's a fair enough comment.
City supporters of old didn't have the entitled arrogance of the post you replied to, that stuff's a bit embarrassing really.

Then again I was at Wembley in 1981 and you and Ricky Villa can go f**** yourselves.

Amen to that.

And whatever you say - I will always believe Ricky's goal was better.

Can we beat the convicted true fraudster/cheats. Levy you providing a character reference for mitigation?

Time for a new owner oh you true moral Spurs fans? Let’s be having you!

We (Spurs) are going to win 5-4. You will have an equaliser chalked off by VAR in the 95 minute. You know it is true.

Cant wait. Friday night. Under lights. Full stadium. Neither side has anything to lose.
I hope you're right. I'd love us to score 4 at your gaff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.