Spurs (A) league cup ticket information

Levy is a money grabbing charlatan.
As someone once said "the unacceptable face of capitalism".
He can stick his cheese room and micro - brewery where the sun don't shine.

If he's intending to remove pensioners season cards from his own fans I'm sure he won't give a monkeys about opposition fans.

If anyone fancies a late night there's a 23:33 train from King's Cross to Leeds arriving at 2:28, then a 3:17 train from Leeds to Piccadilly arriving at 4:56!

Think I'll be doing that as I can't justify spending money on a hotel, god knows what I'll look like at work the next day.

Match tickets should be cheaper and the kick-off time should be earlier, although even at 8pm we'd still miss the trains back.
So it's either coaches/ drive or stop over.
Not ideal but even if we play the kids they still deserve our support.
We'll be going.

If anyone fancies a late night there's a 23:33 train from King's Cross to Leeds arriving at 2:28, then a 3:17 train from Leeds to Piccadilly arriving at 4:56!

Think I'll be doing that as I can't justify spending money on a hotel, god knows what I'll look like at work the next day.

A lot like you looked the day before!

Why the fuck does a train between Leeds and Manchester take 1 hr 40? It’s only 40 miles.

Why the fuck does a train between Leeds and Manchester take 1 hr 40? It’s only 40 miles.
Not actually sure, it's only 1 stop as well which is less than most Manchester Leeds services.

Although I will say the fact that Manchester and Leeds have night services at all puts it above most the rail network!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.