Spurs (A) league cup ticket information

You'll be fine mate, it'll go down to matchday members in the next few days. All I'll say is that if you're buying 2 tickets you'll need 2 memberships, as each account can only buy 1 ticket.
Thanks - that's useful info. I am hoping it'll be like Sparta Prague and the like - 4 tickets per member ;-)

Thanks - that's useful info. I am hoping it'll be like Sparta Prague and the like - 4 tickets per member ;-)
They'll probably just put it on sale to All Citizens, without a matchday membership being required. I'd say it's definitely worth your time to wait and see, as I think it's very unlikely to sell out tomorrow

anyone know the best place to stay? thinking of taking my 12 year old to her first away but the stadium seems a ball ache to get to from Euston and seems to have nowhere around that's decent to stay? Has anyone done a previous stop over and has any recommendations?

anyone know the best place to stay? thinking of taking my 12 year old to her first away but the stadium seems a ball ache to get to from Euston and seems to have nowhere around that's decent to stay? Has anyone done a previous stop over and has any recommendations?
If your driving, then travel lodge Edmonton is a good shout,only 1.5 miles north of the stadium and cheap as chips.Parking is in a multi storey next door to hotel, only a tenner when we last stayed.

Theres no where worth staying in Tottenham Enfield Edmonton..probably best near liverpool street and get the train from there to WHL..not a cheap eve granted for an EFL Cup tie

We stayed in the premier Inn Enfield, a 10 min walk to the station then a few stops to the stadium, not too bad.

Don’t stay anywhere near Tottenham. It’s a dump. I used to live there for 12 months 20 years ago. It’s about 20 minute walk from the ground to Seven Sisters tube which gives you access to most of central London.

If your driving, then travel lodge Edmonton is a good shout,only 1.5 miles north of the stadium and cheap as chips.Parking is in a multi storey next door to hotel, only a tenner when we last stayed.
Edmonton Travel Lodge is great for Spurs. You can walk to the stadium in 30 minutes but Edmonton is a bit gangland after dark. It is ok for daytime matches. I have stayed there three times in recent years.

I'm probably gna do the same just looking myself not sure wether to get train or just drive and book into somewhere with parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.