Spurs (A) league cup ticket information

with bournmouth, sporting lisbon and brighton away iwas thinking of giving this one a miss, more so with Pep saying he won't put a full side out, i do want to win this trophy again just to equal the dippers before we stop playing in it all together which has been muted due to world club cup.
But i decided to go and now sold out, so can't, ah well looks like its the pub !

Going to this and hopefully it's a very strong manc fanbase present. Can't see it being a game the tourists will want to attend
I think the opposite unfortunately. I think quite a few mancs will have given this one a miss, allowing an opportunity for our growing southern support to attend an away game.

Think it'll be a decent atmosphere either way though

Why did City return tickets, we were fully entitled to the 10% of the allocation, we had no obligation to return them, we potentially could have sold a good few more to those who don’t get the chance often, the game is a fortnight away and we have sold the best part of 4000, strange decision

Why did City return tickets, we were fully entitled to the 10% of the allocation, we had no obligation to return them, we potentially could have sold a good few more to those who don’t get the chance often, the game is a fortnight away and we have sold the best part of 4000, strange decision
The club have to pay for any unsold tickets, probably didn't feel confident we'd shift the extra 2000 considering that it went to members on the first 3800 odd

I am undecided which train station to drive to for this game. I've been advised Bishops Stortford or Waltham Cross. Question is which as the biggest car park ?. With pep already saying a weaker side am not expecting a win.But its a opportunity to see the

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.