Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Garbage from start to finnish. Nothing good to say other than jack was 100% effort.

We are so tactically stifled we cannot even create a clear cut chance anymore. We just do the same cookie cutter move resulting in the same in-swinger cross over and over.

PRE-DICT-ABLE.

Fuck it, I’ve resigned myself to a fact we’re never gonna win or score at this stadium, and if we do, I’ll count it as a bonus

That was dogshit though . It was a good effort from some players like Grealish, but just wasn’t good enough as a team, nowhere near

Fuck knows what pep is up to. Set us up the lose. Inverted full back is busted. Every team knows to pack the middle and it kills all your attack.

why move ake, a sensation at lb to the middle. Which keeps laporte, our best ball playing defender, on the bench.

hes lost the plot. We need to go back to basics and 433. FUCK OFF THE INVERTED SHITE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.