Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Vowed never to go on the matchday thread its f*cking poisonous , how some c*nts on their call themselves City fans is f*cking embarrassing.
This manager and players give everything in every game , the tactics tonight were superb , keep it tight for 45 minutes give them nothing and win the second half ,the same critcs on the Matchday thread will now be kissing Pep's arse now , question this team and they will make you look like fools.
I go on to see who to block.

Anyone else scream "what!!!!!!! the!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!!! ya!!!!!! doooinnnnnn!!!!!!!!!" At Akanji when he got dispossessed or was that just me?

Thank fuck for Stefan Ortega, this was honestly me between time time that Akanji lost it and Stefan saved the day...

View attachment 118869
He has had a great season Akanji and been a great buy but he does have this in him! Thank fuck it didn’t cost us in the CL final and tonight.

Bring on Sunday. However I am sure Moyse will come to frustrate and defend. I just wish we could have got a 3rd goal to wipe out Arse GD.
We'd have needed two more goals at least, because for GD to come into play, Arse would need to win and we would need to draw. Arse winning gives them at least a +2 difference over us.

With tonight's result, goal difference can't come in to play.

*Edit to add it can come into play, but it can't make a difference to the title. It would go to Arsenal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.