Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Good win. Could and probably should have been more.

Thought the ref had an excellent game. Aside from the Davies sending off he didn't stand for spurs cheating, and blatant aggressive behaviour towards him. Wonder will they be fined for failing to control their players?

Crap performance as we usually beat Spuds 5-1 away when we win the PL.
All over then early on, Davies should have gone for the over the top challenge on Vince, Raheem and Gabby should have humiliated them and erm.... We are going to win the league.
Journey OK and view not bad from row 13 on the lower tier.

The best bit was leaving the stadium and witnessing the euphoria among the City support; a total contrast to last Saturday. OK, that might not have been the best bit but it was great to see (Thanks EB).

The game was definitely an easier watch when I viewed a recording of it. Either way, I particularly enjoyed seeing City shaping up 5-4-1 and the players defending as if their lives depended on it. Pragmatic Pep to the fore.

This one is going on my list of all time favourite games.

Just the final hurdle to go; let's hope they don't falter next week: they might just get a little nervous.

Well done to the team and fans who travelled for a crap kick off time in London. I feared the worst after recent results and especially when Spurs scored. A thuggish team of divers which is of course swept under the carpet by the fawning biased media.

Hopefully West Brom or Bournemouth can nick at least a point and as good as make us champions before Sunday.

Great team performance, thought Delf was in with a shout for MOTM really linked the play from the back and in midfield.

Laporte is looking better each game should be settled in nicely for next season. I watched him in a game against Barca last season (or early this season) and he had Suares in his back pocket he looks very composed and has the size for a battle if he needs to.

Excellent performance, was concerned after the past week and when they got goal back, but great strength of character and mentality shown. There will be no cacking of keks in this title run in! The penalty was fortunate as was outside no doubt, but I only saw that on the replay myself. The Ben Davies challenge was naughty, getting themselves a reputation of petulant also rans, this spuds team. Shame Kane missed the game though, is he injured?

As pep says, if sterling converts more chances then he becomes next level. I actually think that the one where he danced around their penalty box before missing was harder than it looked though. Several players on the line and closing down. That said, Aguero, Mbappe etc would probably have buried it, so that's his challenge.

Great response by pep too on watching the scum today. Who cares? What they do for the rest of the season is irrelevant to us now, much like their team itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.