Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Too early to say. One week we look solid the next absolutely crap. We need a run of 7/8 wins in a row. And I don’t see that happening
I just can’t see it at the moment at all. But we have a decent run of games coming up so who knows.

If people like you were made to manage our club, we would get relegated considering you are the absolute definition of a happy clapper and would just not bother with things that are wrong now with our team. Come to think of it, this is how the trumpers behave too.
Trumper?
That's a pretty big leap as I don't think that I have denied things aren't happening .
The team probably would get relegated if I managed it but then again I have never claimed that I have the ability to do that. But I have watched this club for 45 years and I know that this team is nowhere near as bad as some of the football I have seen in that time.

The carnage is back On.

Anyways now I understand when Kun said "Vinnie, don't shoot!" As chuffed I was for Pep's contracts, today's shower made me think if it is actually forbidden to shoot on goal. Bernardo, Mahrez, even Jesus and Ferran avoided trying shooting even with the goal on sight. As Salieri would've said to the Habsburg bloke on Mozart's boss duties after a gig: "too many notes" too many touches.

Come on Pep! sort it out, please; if not for the Pep Out arsewipes are unbearable reaching dipper **** proportions..
We did get 22 shots though, and for many of them I thought we should have passed.
i think all this comes down to the fact that we are mentally and physically knackered with no preseason and no proper summer break. Most teams who finished late that season are currently struggling to find best form, including the machine Bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.