Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling not got the bottle to play for City?? Last minute goals against Bournemouth and Southampton say otherwise.

Agreed, he's contributed as much as anyone this season. He does need to work on his composure in front of goal though, if he could finish he'd have had another ten goals this season. The problem is I'm not sure if that can be coached or whether it's psychological. Either way you would hope he commits extra time to getting it right and the club should certainly help with that

Ederson
Walker kompany Laporte Delph
Sterling silva KDB silva sane
Jesus

Can’t tell me this team can’t win at spurs

Not saying we will
But more than capable
If we do we will break 100 points and prem goal record

If not we’ll break points and goal records anyway

This team has pissed this league
One defeat at Liverpool and a balls up last week that’s it
Forget the cups
We pissed league and they all know it

They can be giddy as they like but ‘season in tatters’.... my arse

I hope we can put the last 3 games behind us and put in a strong performance. Very difficult but with Spurs perhaps having one eye on the FA Cup semi maybe they’ll be slightly less focused. We are easily good enough to get something.

will ya moss side blue .. im 50 mate and heres another one moss sterling hasnt got the balls to play for city. we have to rest him against liverpool away cos he is a shithouse. where in moss side are you from ? where did you drink?
Hmm are you sure you've got the balls to be a City fan? Sterling surely is one of the bravest players in the PL. Think of all the booing he had to suffer and yet he carried on and has scored over 20 goals for us, and that is for you too, this season.

will ya moss side blue .. im 50 mate and heres another one moss sterling hasnt got the balls to play for city. we have to rest him against liverpool away cos he is a shithouse. where in moss side are you from ? where did you drink?

Yes I will then we wont have immature posts like yours.
Sterling a shithouse? you aint no blue fella
Fallowfield if you want to know, and I dont drink

Since Liverpool Match in league at Anfield
Won 6
Drawn 1 (sterling miss sitter should have won)
Lost 1 (somehow blew it) should have won

All in all we have been excellent

A lot of people are underestimating this City team. This week has been an exception in a long season. The Liverpool tie was lost at Anfield which meant we had to approach the second leg in a very different way and we still played some great football. First half against the rags is some of the best football we have played this season, we switched off second half and that is unacceptable but again we didn't play badly.

Spurs are a very good team but they also know what we're capable. I'm going for a score draw but certainly don't think we'll get the hammering some people are fearing.

A sensible post indeed

Ederson
Walker kompany Laporte Delph
Sterling silva KDB silva sane
Jesus

Can’t tell me this team can’t win at spurs

Not saying we will
But more than capable
If we do we will break 100 points and prem goal record

If not we’ll break points and goal records anyway

This team has pissed this league
One defeat at Liverpool and a balls up last week that’s it
Forget the cups
We pissed league and they all know it

They can be giddy as they like but ‘season in tatters’.... my arse
Good team selection there mate. Just hope the players are well rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.