Spurs. A serious threat?

LongLang said:
Hull last season ring a bell????
they wont get relegated, but they aint competition for us. not with signings like peter couch anyway.

Rather have Crouch sitting on the bench for 9m (ish) than Santa Cruz sitting in the infirmary for over 17m!...

Far too early to tell anything, Arsenal were supposed to be the easy ones to knock out of the CL spots, but Liverpool & Utd are the ones that've looked shaky so far.

Villa look poor without Barry & Laursen, even losing to Rapid Vienna with a full strength team (apart from Carew), Spurs will be thereabouts and Everton could well come back into it once Jagielka, Arteta and Yakubu return and depending on where the Lescott money gets reinvested.

Whatever eventuates, it's not going to be the walk in the park that far too many on here are expecting.

I am sorry but why can't both City and Spurs crash the top four nothing would give me and I have no doubt spuds fans more joy than to see Arsenal and the Rags both miss out.

Rammyblues said:
I am sorry but why can't both City and Spurs crash the top four nothing would give me and I have no doubt spuds fans more joy than to see Arsenal and the Rags both miss out.

I don't want Arsenal crashing out, they play good football. I want Liverpool or Chelsea out aswell as Ushited.

t'rrific.

They are going to be threat without doubt but lets see how they stand up to the likes of Blackburn and Stoke.

They will certainly be top 6.

Decent Midfield and good strikeforce but they are a bit injury prone at the back and the GK is dodgy.Could cost them points over the course of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.