• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume we'll see a line up of

Eddy,
Walker, Dias, Ake, Mendy
Ferna, Gundo, Bernardo
Mahrez, Torres, Grealish

Pretty sure Cancelo is still banned for the red against Brighton?

Midfield I'm not so sure about with it being obvious bernardo wants to leave, I wonder if there is a chance pep will throw in Palmer or Edozie, might be a long shot but pep seemed to be really happy with how they grew into the game on Saturday so you never know.

Funny enough last season we started away against a Nuno team where we lacked pre season and everyone assumed the worst, I'm going to say 2-0 to us.

Spurs in a similar position, to be fair. No Kane, for obvious reasons. Their new signing Romero is injured. Ndombele isn't fit. Their young lad, Tanganga, is apparently going on loan to Galatasaray and none of their fans are happy about it. Bale has gone back to Madrid. Not quite as bad as us, but still looking a bit worse for wear and lacking options.

I imagine they'll line up the same way they did yesterday against Arsenal, give or take a couple of players.

Lloris
Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon
Skipp, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso
Bergwijn, Lucas, Son
A lot of Bluemooners have gone early with the doom and gloom. But no way we lose to that Spuds line up

A lot of Bluemooners have gone early with the doom and gloom. But no way we lose to that Spuds line up
There is huge motivation for Spurs to show that they are more than the Harry Kane team.

I think we'll struggle until Foden returns.

There is huge motivation for Spurs to show that they are more than the Harry Kane team.

I think we'll struggle until Foden returns.
"There is a huge motivation for City to show that they're still a great team after losing against Leicester.

I think we'll struggle without a recognised striker."

Hope we get through the first 4/5 games not dropping too many points. I will take a draw at Spurs away.

really not sure what type of team we can put out. Be glad when our squad is fit & firing.

Going to be a tough 6 weeks I think

Spurs in a similar position, to be fair. No Kane, for obvious reasons. Their new signing Romero is injured. Ndombele isn't fit. Their young lad, Tanganga, is apparently going on loan to Galatasaray and none of their fans are happy about it. Bale has gone back to Madrid. Not quite as bad as us, but still looking a bit worse for wear and lacking options.

I imagine they'll line up the same way they did yesterday against Arsenal, give or take a couple of players.

Lloris
Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon
Skipp, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso
Bergwijn, Lucas, Son
Has Nuno ditched 3 at the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.