Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in training pics only laporte and phil are missing.

so i go with

ederson
walker dias stones zinchnko
rodri
gundu kdb
mahrez sterling grilish

Price tag Bingo.
No doubt mentioned within 20 seconds of the whistle, even though having been mentioned all the way through pre-match build up.

The media are so predictable and it’s getting boring now. Obviously no other club has purchased players before.

Usually go to the Haringey Irish Centre but looks as though it has been closed down. Not sure there is much else close to the ground.
Edit: Looks like White Hart Lane station is shut with bus replacements on Sunday. Probably best drinking around Euston and getting tube to Seven Sisters or overground train from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park which is about 15m walk to the ground

Last edited:
So much more stress these days now we’re a top team and every result really matters, it’s like non stop anxiety and feel like I need the closed season rest as much as the bloody players
It’s back now though and I’m nervous again about the weekend
Here we go again

Best place to park nowadays near the stadium to facilitate a quick getaway and not get stuck in the traffic?

Why won’t Ederson etc be able to start? They have had a few weeks off after a longer season than usual again? The rest will have helped them and the shorter turn around with players get over 2 months off will benefit surely? They shouldn’t need much to get fitness back up in the 3-4 weeks break?
Pep's big on avoiding mental fatigue as well as the physical side. Prefers to give everyone a long break to help us avoid getting stale during the business end of the season.

This will be a tricky fixture for the 1st game of the new season, they will be up for it with a new manager. Fitness standards won't be 100% as long as we can ease ourselves back in and get 3 points it will be happy days

in training pics only laporte and phil are missing.

so i go with

ederson
walker dias stones zinchnko
rodri
gundu kdb
mahrez sterling grilish
I believe Pep has said KDB will not play. Only just read it on the BBC website. So, your team with Bernie for Kev should be about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.