Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the above video do I see Cole Palmer still there?

Is he properly in the first team squad now?

Any others promoted?

Do you guys think that any of the England players will start for City? and also correct me if I'm wrong Jesus and Ederson only just returned soon.

Obviously for me City are the best team in the league but would you say for Spurs this is the best time to play them?

Do you guys think that any of the England players will start for City? and also correct me if I'm wrong Jesus and Ederson only just returned soon.

Obviously for me City are the best team in the league but would you say for Spurs this is the best time to play them?
I think it's a good time to play us considering the number of players returning late, lack of pre-season and injuries.
How are Spurs in relation to fitness levels and injuries with players returning from Euros and Copa America ?

I think it's a good time to play us considering the number of players returning late, lack of pre-season and injuries.
How are Spurs in relation to fitness levels and injuries with players returning from Euros and Copa America ?
Well obviously Kane won't be available.
Apart from that the only players that got very far were Hojbjerg , Lo Celso and Sanchez

Hojbjerg played the last 2 pre season games. Sanchez started the last one and Lo Celso came off the bench in the last one.

So I'd expect all 3 to feature and Hojbjerg can be considered 'fully fit' .

New signings Bryan Gil/Cristian Romero won't be ready but apart from that we've got a pretty full squad but obviously missing our best player Kane is a blow.

Well obviously Kane won't be available.
Apart from that the only players that got very far were Hojbjerg , Lo Celso and Sanchez

Hojbjerg played the last 2 pre season games. Sanchez started the last one and Lo Celso came off the bench in the last one.

So I'd expect all 3 to feature and Hojbjerg can be considered 'fully fit' .

New signings Bryan Gil/Cristian Romero won't be ready but apart from that we've got a pretty full squad but obviously missing our best player Kane is a blow.
Cheers for the info.
Could be a tricky one and after seeing the performance last Saturday I'm struggling to see where the goals are coming from.
Our record at your new stadium doesn't fill me with much confidence either but I'm naturally pessimistic.
A point wouldn't be a disaster for me.

I think some of the english guys will go straight in
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Fernandinho Rodri
Gundagan
Mahrez Sterling Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.