Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the info.
Could be a tricky one and after seeing the performance last Saturday I'm struggling to see where the goals are coming from.
Our record at your new stadium doesn't fill me with much confidence either but I'm naturally pessimistic.
A point wouldn't be a disaster for me.
Your record though is an odd one. In the CL Game I think that was a pretty even game but the other 2. I think we scored both our shots on target both times? While you missed countless chances. We were so lucky to win the last 2 but I suppose if its a little bit of hope for me to hang on to I will.

I feel like your front 3 will probably be Grealish Torres Mahrez and that gives me a bit of confidence as obviously they haven't really played togetner before and Torres isn't a natural ST. Whereas while our makeshift front 3 of Son Bergwijn and Moura played together in nearly all the pre season games.
I get the feeling if there's ever a good time to play City this would be it. Still expecting an incredibly tough game though.

Your record though is an odd one. In the CL Game I think that was a pretty even game but the other 2. I think we scored both our shots on target both times? While you missed countless chances. We were so lucky to win the last 2 but I suppose if its a little bit of hope for me to hang on to I will.

I feel like your front 3 will probably be Grealish Torres Mahrez and that gives me a bit of confidence as obviously they haven't really played togetner before and Torres isn't a natural ST. Whereas while our makeshift front 3 of Son Bergwijn and Moura played together in nearly all the pre season games.
I get the feeling if there's ever a good time to play City this would be it. Still expecting an incredibly tough game though.

Agree with all of this, I think City will be undercooked in the early games and this will be the perfect time to play us. This potential Kane transfer as well will probably have the Spurs players up for it as well. Not feeling confident.

Yeah I agree,
I think it's a very difficult one to call and there are plenty of other fixtures I'd rather have first after a truncated pre-season.
Your line up is probably easier to predict as Pep has a habit of throwing in the odd curve ball.
I think Sterling and/ or Jesus could feature but neither are ready for 90 minutes.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane on the bench either even if he's not ready just to make a point.

I think the combination of lack of pre-season combined - critically - with KDB not being available, will be our undoing. We have great midfield players but none so mobile and able to boss the middle of the park like KDB does. I am expecting us to lose this one unfortunately.

I think the combination of lack of pre-season combined - critically - with KDB not being available, will be our undoing. We have great midfield players but none so mobile and able to boss the middle of the park like KDB does. I am expecting us to lose this one unfortunately.
Just the lack of match practice/cohesion.

KDB's absence is a blow bit it isn't that pivotal,as Bernie proved when he was missing last season.

Wonder how long it will take Sky to mention £100m Grealish on sunday?
I'm going for 30 seconds after the game starts preceded by several mentions in the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.