Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I picked tight games, where he is supposed to be the man that was going to make the difference in them games, when Pep came he fucked Sergio off for not working hard enough, yet halaand is allowed to make about 7 touches a game, if Sergio had been given that luxury he would be hitting those numbers, give me a prime aguero any day
You're really not making any sense...

Yes I picked tight games, where he is supposed to be the man that was going to make the difference in them games, when Pep came he fucked Sergio off for not working hard enough, yet halaand is allowed to make about 7 touches a game, if Sergio had been given that luxury he would be hitting those numbers, give me a prime aguero any day
When I watch Haaland at the game he's running his balls off. Constantly trying to pressure and trying to make runs in behind. I don't think this gets noticed when watching on TV.

This issue is the bottle jobs behind who can't or won't pick a pass.

Ederson

Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake

Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb

Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish

Think akanji gets the nod on dias just on match fitness. I'd be tempted with bernardo for kdb buts it kdb he could put spurs to bed in first 20 mins. Big month ahead I fully expect us to find our rhythm this month.

Ederson

Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake

Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb

Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish

Think akanji gets the nod on dias just on match fitness. I'd be tempted with bernardo for kdb buts it kdb he could put spurs to bed in first 20 mins. Big month ahead I fully expect us to find our rhythm this month.
Nothing personal, but I just don’t get how anyone can pick an 11, bar Pep, that puts Gundo, Kev and Roddears in the same midfield.

I just hope beyond hope that Pep moves on from it soon too.

Nothing personal, but I just don’t get how anyone can pick an 11, bar Pep, that puts Gundo, Kev and Roddears in the same midfield.

I just hope beyond hope that Pep moves on from it soon too.
I agree but not really sure KDB is playing midfield any more anyway.

I think we would be far better going back to the 3 in CM with Rodri, Bernardo and KDB. I think if KDB was playing a bit deeper than now he would be able to spot and play those passes that Haaland thrives on. He seems to me a player that needs to be more involved in the game, whereas he is currently pushed too far forward and doesn't see the ball often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.