Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Haaland remembers his shooting boots tonight
Haaland hat trick tonight.

default.jpg

I’m relaxed , hydrated and moisturized .
Come on city

Today is yet another day that, as a blue for almost 50 years, I could scarcely have ever imagined.
Treble, 100 points, domestic treble, last day title wins, Istanbul, beating the rags at Wembley plus countless other fantastic days.
As for tonight and Sunday for that matter, I am just going to enjoy it. All of it, as should all blues. After all, this team very rarely lets us down and are a joy to watch.
On top of that, the absolute worst that can happen, really isn't all that bad..
Exactly how I see it, of course desperate for us to win tonight, win the league and then the cup final, but if we end up with fuck all it’s not the end of the world. As Pep always says, we arrive at this point in the season competing on all fronts, that’s what we try to do.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City come on City. SHOW’EM lads, show ‘em all. Especially those Southern Softies who think we’ll give in for them. Think again pals.
Especially the biased, know nowt media types who wouldn’t know the goalposts from the centre circle. Stupid fools.
Especially the Specsavers needing shnike, zoink gremlin, shiitake mushrooms who think you’ll grind us down. Think again suckers. Do not forget who we are…WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Pep if you want to save John Boy for Sunday that’s fine by me as I won’t see him tonight. John Boy if he plays you just don’t get injured!! :-)

City forever. ;-)

Just a scenario for everyone to consider for the next two hours or so:

We draw 0-0 tonight, setting up an almighty showdown on the final day.

Arsenal only manage a 1-nil win against a rejuvenated Everton with very little stoppage time, as we enter the 5th minute of 8 minutes of stoppage up 3-0 against West Ham.

Who would:

A) Still be alive at that point?

B) Put their house on us scoring the 4th goal to win the league on GF?

C) Be alive at the final whistle if we did?
If as is rumoured Sergio is in attendance I would pay all those lawyers Khaldoon has working on the 115 to find a loophole in the rules that allows us to throw him on for a few minutes.

Just a scenario for everyone to consider for the next two hours or so:

We draw 0-0 tonight, setting up an almighty showdown on the final day.

Arsenal only manage a 1-nil win against a rejuvenated Everton with very little stoppage time, as we enter the 5th minute of 8 minutes of stoppage up 3-0 against West Ham.

Who would:

A) Still be alive at that point?

B) Put their house on us scoring the 4th goal to win the league on GF?

C) Be alive at the final whistle if we did?
Tbh if we drew the pressure would be right off us Sunday and back on them....this is a very plausible scenario. In a way there's more pressure on us if we win tonight. QPR?Villa?
2 professional wins please to avoid any of your hypotheses (especially A and C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.