Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to be 5-0 wouldn’t it? They’re 3 ahead now, a one nil win would make it 4. If it’s level do we win on goals scored?
Yes, we would win on GF in the scenario I posed if our game finished 4-nil.

If we draw 0-0 tonight, that’d put us tied on points and 3 back on GD, but 2 up on GF.

If Arsenal then score only one against Everton, that’d put us 4 back on GD (ignoring our score for purposes of tabulation) but still 1 up on GF.

So we would win the league on GF if we scored 4 against West Ham in that scenario.

If our match finished 3-0, Arsenal would win the league by one goal via GD.
If it's level on points and GD arsenal would win due to there head to head record against us. Or that's what I thought.

Been boozing down here for a couple of hours. Struggling to find a spurs fan who wants to win, but I reckon inside the ground will be very different

I can't see any scenario where this finishes a draw tonight. No use to either of us really. They would be out of CL and we would be relying on smashing West ham by at least 3 more than Arsenal beat Everton by.

If its a draw going into the last couple of mins, it will be like a basketball match and jumpers for goalposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.