Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but we've been on a run without him, be a risk to toss him in.

If it's true, I'm happy enough with that team.

COME ON CITY!

I am very nervous.
Oh, I fully support keeping him on the bench at this point. Not sure it would even be fair to him throwing him in the deep end after his stop start last few months.

I just meant a fully fit and in flow Stones makes it our best possible team, in my opinion.

Some things in football defy logic. Lo Celso is the new Coutinho, dusted off to score against us before going back on the shelf for a few months. Kulusevski usually plays like he's wearing lead boots underwater but we manage to make him look like prime Robben & Mahrez combined. Son wasted every good opportunity against Arsenal and is not even fast anymore but will bag his first half chance.

A draw would feel like a loss but still gives us a great chance. Score first against West Ham while the Arsenal game is 0-0 and their heads will go. We've been in similar situations many times and they have not. If they beat Everton 3-0 we just have to take our hat off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.