Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Villa will get a result on Monday, they're no mugs at home having beaten both us & Arse, we could say they caught us at a bad time with injuries but everyone can find an excuse.

Think the League Cup winners will want to put all the effort into bingos final home game too.

Screenshot_1.png
Shots on goal in the last 4 EPL away games vs Tottenham

73 - 33 for Man City

agg score 6 - 0 for Tottenham
Screenshot_2.png

Son's record against City

Last Man City away win against Tottenham 29.10.2018

Against all odds!!!

I am making no predictions as I am too superstitious (last time I predicted a result I went for 4 0 in the cup final against Wigan!). However the way our team have played since the loss at Villa has been absolutely incredible. Yesterday I saw a team that passed the ball with brilliance and the constant pressing and harrying of Fulham was a thing of beauty. These players are full of energy, the good part of not having had CL semi finals in the last 2 midweeks. We have a fully fit squad (apart from presumably Nathan), and whilst I am not predicting the result I am predicting a huge performance from our wonderful team on Tuesday night. Bring it fucking on

Last edited:
I still think we've saved lots of energy for this one after the Fulham stroll, that's me hoping anyway. I'm not sure Pep will do it but I'd keep the same eleven again, the only change would be Walker for Ake. Going to be very tense and Spurs will make a game of it, forget all the bullshit of them rolling over, not going to happen.
Would love to see 60'000 fans doing the Poznan though if the rumours are true and we're safe in the match, the media meltdown would be spectacular. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.