Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness spurs away is always tough for us just one of those strange things. Also if we beat every team we should we would be champions already.

Football can be annoyingly unpredictable. It would be very boring otherwise I suppose.

Let's face facts here... No-one has ever seen anything more predictable in the 2020s than a Manchester City title run-in.

Win, Win, Champions again.

For the love of god stop son running onto a long ball and scoring , just for once play a little deeper , we havent stopped him any other way we have tried so far
Totally agree for once I wish Pep would change our tactics slighty with the opposition in mind.

We can’t really think too much about this game until we know the outcome of the United Arsenal game. That result will make everything clearer.

These fuckers really turn into prime Barcelona when they play us and that fucker Son into Messi and Pele all rolled into one. We need to be at our best
It'll be different this time as we won't be up against a Mourinho or Conte defensive block.
At least the current spurs boss likes to play offensive and attacking football. Don't forget he's been part of the CFG at one point so playing defensive isn't in is DNA.

These fuckers really turn into prime Barcelona when they play us and that fucker Son into Messi and Pele all rolled into one. We need to be at our best

I’ve said this so many times but I’m still baffled as to why City haven’t gone in for Son before now.

He’s an outstanding footballer, seems like an intelligent sensible guy and to my eyes anyway is a textbook Guardiola / City player.

What the hell is he still doing at Spurs..

Not the game I would have chosen as the title decider. Our record there is abysmal. We need to keep Son in check. I will be nervous as hell, just praying for a win. Not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.