Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is their counter attacks, and the possibility of Akanji being forward of the ball, and only having Walker in position with any pace.

I can therefore see Dias being sacrificed for Stones, who can take on that advanced position and keep Akanji ready to react. Gvardiol will also have to carefully consider his forward raids, as Spurs are strongest on their right flank.

on percentages that would mean if they have a full ground on tues there will be 42000 home fans looking for a city win and just 15000 cheering them on
If we were in that situation and it were the rags going for the title, I think I'd want us to lose too. But then i wouldn't go to the match.

Grealish maybe back too.

Let's hope Grealish is fully fit. But I don't think Pep will start him over Kova or Bernie.

The only question for me is whether Dias or Stones starts next to Akanji. Stones was poor vs Chelsea at Wembley, maybe he isn't fully fit or in top form.

Last seven league games City have scored 28 and conceded 5. Keep that in mind come Tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.