Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club,coach,players and fans are now built for this.

Each part knows exactly what it has to do.

Built for purpose.

Focused,Together,Conditioned.

The All Blacks of Football.

Ruthless,Relentless,Remorseless & Beautiful.

CITY - The spirit of Mancunia !!

Should be a good game at least. Anje is a product of the CFG having managed Melbourne City and Yokohama Minnows before moving to Celtic and now Spuds.

Think we will need at least 2 goals because spurs will definitely score. Son likes playing against us.

We know what we have to do, I bet the average Spurs fan will not so much want us to win there, but for Arsenal not to win the league, which is catch 22 for them, as for that to happen we have to beat them in a ground where as others have said we've scored 1 goal from a multitude of chances. C'mon City.....CTID

was having a discussion with my pal at work this morning and i can’t make my mind up. is this our biggest premier league game since QPR? i’m struggling to think of one with more pressure on it, villa at home 21/22 is the only one that properly springs to mind. arsenal at the etihad 22/23 as well but that wasn’t this late on. any thoughts?

EDIT: Leicester H & Brighton A 18/19 up there too

Well, Villa beating Liverpool tonight would be a good start as it will kill off any hopes Spurs have of CL football next season. I really don't want them to have something to play for tomorrow night.
City seem to be picking up and scoring again so we can certainly win this one too. Same team as Saturday with Walker coming in, we may need his pace to counter their pace upfront.

It was weird that they had their lap of honour with all their families at the weekend wasn't it? Is that just because of the timing? Surely it will be a full house tomorrow?

Listen to these pair of cunts knoshing each other off. Handing each other the League and the Cup.
I thought they didn't even care about lickle City.

I know, they've become besties this season and seem to have conveniently forgotten the bile that existed between them not so very long ago. Just shows what an irrelevance Utd have become in the last few years that even The Arse don't mind them

I've always felt we needed a cushion for this game. Whether that be more goals to enable us to draw and still win the title, or even lose. I felt Arsenal would fade away with Villa, Spurs and the rags in their final 6-7 games. But they've amassed more points than I thought they would.

We don't have to win, but it would take one hell of a final day for us to win it if we draw.

Winning there in the cup will have done us a world of good. This Spurs side isn't the same as the one of old. There's no Kane dropping deep and sliding Son in. There's no defensive low block and playing on the counter. They concede chances. Their style of play is more suited to us getting a result, and their fans will 100% be celebrating if we score. It's going to be an odd game for their players. I know a few spuds fans and they're supporting us tomorrow. They'd rather finish out of Europe than Arsenal win the league.

I'm going to be an absolute mess though.

It was weird that they had their lap of honour with all their families at the weekend wasn't it? Is that just because of the timing? Surely it will be a full house tomorrow?
With it being a midweek evening match many fans will be rushing off home after the game. They were more likely to stay at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.