Romero
Emerson Royal or Skipp

Sarr
Bentancur
Maddison

Kuluvseki
Johnson
Son

They'll line up something similar to this you'd imagine.

We'll fucking throttle them.

Richarlison ruled out also.

Davies, Udogie, Sessegnon, Bissouma, Werner, Solomon and Richarlison all ruled out.

Happy Richarlison is missing, They look a better team when he's playing as he's the vocal point of the attack.

They've no recognised left back either, I can already visual that crossfield Rodri ball in behind for Walker to run onto.

Liverpool got all sorts of joy down that side a couple of weeks ago so let's take advantage of it.
It seems Burnley targeted the spurs left back position and I'm sure they scored from that side.

Take note pep.

I'd go a lot less than 30%. If we draw at Spurs, Arsenal already have a 3 goal head start and could easily take 3 or 4 Everton. Frustrating as hell but if our GD was literally 2 goals better than it is just now I'd probably fancy us to nick it with 4 points. As it is, it's too much of a stretch imo.

Must win. I fucking hate that it's at a ground we've yet to score at in the league never mind win. Time to put that right.

I dropped my daughter off yesterday and coming back I put Boom radio golden year from May 1981. Full blast. I decided to take the motor to Morrisons drive through car wash. I paid my my money and got behind the car in front. At this time I thought I'd fill my windscreen wash. I opened my boot and just as I was grabbing for my wash that fuckin Ozzies song came on the radio. In a fit of blind panic I slammed my boot down and got in my seat ASAP turning the radio off. How embarrassing, there I was in my City shorts with Ozzies going to Wembley his knees have gone all trembly blazing out.. :( Anyway, back to the game. I'm absolutely shitting breezeblocks but I totally and utterly trust Pep and I know deep down he's gonna do it. C'MON CITY !!!!
You need to embrace it and process it….. :-)

I'd go a lot less than 30%. If we draw at Spurs, Arsenal already have a 3 goal head start and could easily take 3 or 4 Everton. Frustrating as hell but if our GD was literally 2 goals better than it is just now I'd probably fancy us to nick it with 4 points. As it is, it's too much of a stretch imo.

Must win. I fucking hate that it's at a ground we've yet to score at in the league never mind win. Time to put that right.
Have faith. If both sides play to a similar percentage of their abilities, we'll win. We'd have to seriously underperform for Spurs to have a chance. How many matches have we lost in these last few years when we've played well (not "okay", well) ? Precious few, from memory.

Richarlison ruled out also.

Davies, Udogie, Sessegnon, Bissouma, Werner, Solomon and Richarlison all ruled out.

Happy Richarlison is missing, They look a better team when he's playing as he's the vocal point of the attack.

They've no recognised left back either, I can already visual that crossfield Rodri ball in behind for Walker to run onto.

Liverpool got all sorts of joy down that side a couple of weeks ago so let's take advantage of it.

No Werner or Richarlison is massive. Their pace on the counter and aggression in the press would've caused us trouble. Bissouma too.

Only downside is that it means Son will be through the middle and he turns into fucking Pele whenever he plays against us. Hopefully Akanji and Dias can do a job on him. Akanji's pace will be vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.