Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god stop son running onto a long ball and scoring , just for once play a little deeper , we havent stopped him any other way we have tried so far
I have concerns based on the first half today - that ball over the top is STILL (and I suspect under Pep will always be) an issue for us.
The benefits outweigh it though and Pep knows best

Why does it have to be Spurs away?!
Because we dropped a couple of bollocks earlier in the season.
Wolves away and Palace at home spring to mind (some argue we were hard done to at Wolves mind).
We're still there at the end. Based on the volume of games in recent seasons, and the fact everyone could have dropped a level after last season I think that's pretty feckin good going.
Bring it on

I have concerns based on the first half today - that ball over the top is STILL (and I suspect under Pep will always be) an issue for us.
The benefits outweigh it though and Pep knows best
I take your point but pep has never made allowances for something that happens virtually every game with son , with the title on the line next week i hope he has a different idea

I wish people would stop creating some aura of quality around Spurs.
As I see it, the standard of football outside the top three in the PL is poor. Arsenal will finish the season with maximum points, and City will do the same.
Have people learned nothing from the past three seasons??

If that twatty ref had played the clear advantage in the spuds game at home (assuming we'd have scored that last minute winner), we'd now be 4 points ahead with two games to play.
Time to set the record straight on Tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.