Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring all the rhetoric around them wanting to lose etc.

They're missing Udogie, Werner, Davies, Bissouma and Richarlison so have been forced to make changes which have weakened them. Skipp is playing left back because Emerson Royal was a disaster when he came in. Hojberg probably comes in for Bissouma. Son probably plays down the middle and is far less of a threat without Richarlison in my opinion too.

There's a real opportunity for us to target Skipp and look to profit. We're a much stronger team and having won there in Jan I think we're in excellent shape to do the same. They carry a threat, but against Liverpool looked far more dangerous with Richarlison on the pitch and Son wide. They can't do that. Pace on the counter is there certainly, but if we have Walker/Akanji/Ake on the pitch we're far stronger to deal with it.

My god I feel sick today! Ffs

Never felt this bad before a game before.

Come on city!

I beg for a goal in first 10 mins for us
I felt much worse before the Newcastle game in 11/12. There again I had a monumental hangover that day. It seems like a very similar match to the one at Newcastle. Not sure we’ll score in the first 10 mins but hopefully before half time

hahahah spuds fans really hate gooners but imagine pre 2008 , rags are two games away from winning the title but city are in perfect position to throw a wrench .
Tribalism and rivalry is deep rooted in football it certainly makes things more er.......interesting.
I personally couldn't think of anything worse than rags or bin dips even winning the egg and spoon race let alone silverware.

Tribalism and rivalry is deep rooted in football it certainly makes things more er.......interesting.
I personally couldn't think of anything worse than rags or bin dips even winning the egg and spoon race let alone silverware.
Agreed . or else I would be a golf fan.

I felt much worse before the Newcastle game in 11/12. There again I had a monumental hangover that day. It seems like a very similar match to the one at Newcastle. Not sure we’ll score in the first 10 mins but hopefully before half time
Im exactly the opposite. Newcastle was horrendous that year due to what was at stake and the fact it was the Rags we were battling for the title.

Even if we do lose out, it’s not the end of the world. We have won 7 titles since that game. Eventually we will lose a title race as all top teams do. It could be this one. It might not be. Life goes on and we fight again next season.

Personally I think we will win as we are in top form now. Had this game been 2 months ago, I wouldn’t have been as confident.

Im exactly the opposite. Newcastle was horrendous that year due to what was at stake and the fact it was the Rags we were battling for the title.

Even if we do lose out, it’s not the end of the world. We have won 7 titles since that game. Eventually we will lose a title race as all top teams do. It could be this one. It might not be. Life goes on and we fight again next season.

Personally I think we will win as we are in top form now. Had this game been 2 months ago, I wouldn’t have been as confident.
I would agree with you completely except for the fact that we are 180 minutes from achieving something that has never been done before and most probably will never be done again in most of our lifetimes. This is week is our appointment with destiny, one way or another. We all accept that the league title is numero uno in football. Win the next two and our place as the greatest English club side there has ever been is no longer arguable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.