Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At all costs we must avoid defeat. This lot fucking love playing us and they'll be right up for it especially with CL football at stake and they could make the final again. If we're all being honest Arsenal have been better than us this season and probably deserve the title on merit. Let's take 1-1 and keep Rodri's record going - just concentrate on the FA Cup.

200-gif.364509

At all costs we must avoid defeat. This lot fucking love playing us and they'll be right up for it especially with CL football at stake and they could make the final again. If we're all being honest Arsenal have been better than us this season and probably deserve the title on merit. Let's take 1-1 and keep Rodri's record going - just concentrate on the FA Cup.
Put your rod away.

Just look at the options we should have from the bench tonight if things aren't going to plan, Jack, Julian, Jeremy, Oscar, to name four, plus great defensive options. Spurs will have nothing like that

I hope the players have more cajones than you

Can someone clarify, if spurs win tonight, is that spursy? Or is it spursy if they lose?
This time of the season is so confusing!
It would be Spursy if they win tonight but still don't qualify for the Champions League. They still have to make up the ground on Villa. If Villa had lost then this game would have had extra spice.

Feel for me. It’s 10:43pm and I have to try and get 3-4 hours sleep before waking up bleary eyed to watch the game with a coffee rather than booze.
I woke up at 4:30 am on Saturday to watch the Fulham match. Well worth the effort even though it pretty well ruined the rest of my day from an energy standpoint.

CL football isnt at stake for Spurs, anymore than Cindy Crawford is at risk of getting laid by me just cos I walk out the door with a nice shirt and a drop of after shave one. But for some reason they frustrate us. We need to ignore the frenzy and be ourselves

You've had better efforts but it will no doubt land a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.