Spurs and Rags drop 2 points each!

we shouldn't get to far ahead of ourselves, we have the chance to take advantage, we should just take it as it comes, come 9.55pm monday night we might be back down to earth.

skybluekings said:
Things are looking good boys! If we win on Monday we should be in great shape!
dont forget too that the dippers and chelsea play tomoz...very interesting.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
we shouldn't get to far ahead of ourselves, we have the chance to take advantage, we should just take it as it comes, come 9.55pm monday night we might be back down to earth.

very true, but I think Hughes will have the team even more focused on winning on Monday now that there is an advantage to be gained.

Ticket to watch the rags £35
Train fare from London £55
Prawn sandwich £4.50
Booed off at half time Priceless :)

MCFC_Freestyler said:

The old City yes....but this is the new....we got Ade back too...:)

Without giggs the scum are shyte...( just felt like adding that );)

If this was 'Typical City' we would lose of course.

I believe we'll win.

skybluekings said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

very true, but I think Hughes will have the team even more focused on winning on Monday now that there is an advantage to be gained.

yeh i think with this new look team the massive amount of confidence is there, which i think our team has lacked over the last few years.

samharris said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

The old City yes....but this is the new....we got Ade back too...:)

Without giggs the scum are shyte...( just felt like adding that );)

Couldn't agree more with the 'Old City' label. In the past it has always been 'if we win we will go seventh, ninth, third'. On the night it usually fell to pieces, an instant kiss-of-death. Most City fans will be more certain that we will give Villa one of the best games of the season, win or what.

If Chelsea beat the dippers tomorrow, and we beat Villa, we will be 3rd, 3 points behind them with a game in hand.

However, if it's a draw and we beat Villa, we are still 3rd, but we'll be just a point behind with a game in hand.

Things are looking good boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.