Ticket to watch the rags £35
Train fare from London £55
Prawn sandwich £4.50
Booed off at half time Priceless :)

Were they booed off?

it will be a draw tomorrow 2-2
Monday we win game and game in hand
Fergie shiting himself you can tell when you can understand what hes saying

best result would be a liverpool win tomorrow followed by us doing the business against villa on monday. then we would be joint 2nd, a point behind shited but with a game in hand. fuck me im excited. come on city!!!!!

Keeping ones feet firmly on the ground in the corresponding fixture last year we lost, so any improvemnet on that will be welcome. Similarly our next two games after Villa are against teams we lost to last season that being Wigan away and Fulham at home I will be disappointed if we didn't get three points from those three games.

Rammyblues said:
Keeping ones feet firmly on the ground in the corresponding fixture last year we lost, so any improvemnet on that will be welcome. Similarly our next two games after Villa are against teams we lost to last season that being Wigan away and Fulham at home I will be disappointed if we didn't get three points from those three games.

The time for keeping feet firmly on the ground has surely gone?

Let's not forget Villa are our rivals ... they'll be well up for this. The results that go our way have also gone their way.

Will be a great achievement if we beat villa

"zip ah dee do dah! zip ah dee day! Manchester City beating Villa away"

liamctid said:
One game at a time boys and girls... It will be very tough against Villa on Monday - they are a good team, not some 'typical City' bananaskin.

stop being so sensible liam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.