spurs and rags ticket available

SWSB

£34 for Spurs and £39 for rags plus what they charged for special delivery-£45.Send us a pm if interested.Prefer to sell together but not too bothered.Meet before the Blackburn game.

sorry everyone,just got in from game(I was 4th official)I have had about 18 pm's.How do I go about it,put all the names in a hat or what? Any suggestions,I havent promised anyone yet so the 2 tickets are still available,just dont know who to dissapoint.

SWSB said:
sorry everyone,just got in from game(I was 4th official)I have had about 18 pm's.How do I go about it,put all the names in a hat or what? Any suggestions,I havent promised anyone yet so the 2 tickets are still available,just dont know who to dissapoint.

do what i do, first pm gets it.

sorry to disappoint those who wanted a ticket,but both have gone.I decided to give the Utd ticket to Bluemoon 27 for his lad and Felix got the Spurs ticket which was drawn out.Just wish I had more tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.