Spurs at Home - ticket wanted

Is he after 2 adults or adult and child? I've got adult and child together.
Hi, my son is 7 and a mad city fan but we live in Ireland. Wer over in Manchester the wknd of the Spurs game for a wedding on the Sunday and would love to take him to the game on the Saturday. Are these 2 tickets available? Happy to pay whatever. My father is a member but can’t seem to get us any tickets as yet. Is this something u could help with? or even point me in the right direction. Thanks

EDIT - SOLD ALREADY

Selling the 2 tickets from our seasoncards for Spurs at home Feb 19 - face value is 40 quid each so 80 for the pair.

Section 109 row G close to the away fans and in amongst the best atmosphere, it's a great spot!

First in best dressed - quickest way to reach me is probably Whatsapp +61438574619.

(Side note - I'm currently trapped in the "prison island" that is Western Australia and my mate in Manchester is looking after my tickets for me, so I'll put you in touch with him to figure out the specifics).

Last edited:
Didn't realise there was already a thread relating to Spurs at home so copying my post here ... first in best dressed!

Selling the 2 tickets from our seasoncards for Spurs at home Feb 19 - face value is 40 quid each so 80 for the pair.

Section 109 row G close to the away fans and in amongst the best atmosphere, it's a great spot!

First in best dressed - quickest way to reach me is probably Whatsapp +61438574619.

(Side note - I'm currently trapped in the "prison island" that is Western Australia and my mate in Manchester is looking after my tickets for me, so I'll put you in touch with him to figure out the specifics).

Ticket available
South Stand level 1
Block 115
Row AA (at the back)
Face value £37.00
Can e-mail or print off ticket
*****NOW SOLD*****

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.