Spurs at Home - ticket wanted

Can't see you getting two together on the official site your only option is someone on here or elsewhere can't make it and make their seats available.
Best of luck with it.

Already knew that. He was talking about the ticket exchange, is that something different

Already knew that. He was talking about the ticket exchange, is that something different
I was talking about the official site that’s where they go live but there are still seats together. You maybe went on before they put the exchange tickets live? You should be able to choose two together and it finds best possible? I went on yesterday and I found at least 7 different blocks with two together?

Over 65 (can be used for anyone as free update)ticket block 309. great seat At end of row overlooking away support. £20 or a genuine offer
Now sold

Last edited:
Can't see you getting two together on the official site your only option is someone on here or elsewhere can't make it and make their seats available.
Best of luck with it.
seveal 2s together on City web site in block 318 as of 8:40 am today. In fact lots of seats available, strange!

I have 2x tickets for the Ardwick. Can’t go due to family commitments. £240 for the pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.