Spurs away CL

stephenB

Hi
I cannot seem to open the link to the ticket info for this game !
Can anyone cut and paste on here for me please.
Does anyone know our ticket allocation and guess how may points will be needed, I am in the CL cup scheme.
thanks
stephen

Hi
Does anyone know our ticket allocation and guess how may points will be needed, I am in the CL cup scheme.
thanks
stephen
To put it bluntly if you have not got 17000 loyalty points you won't be going through that system

Hi
thanks
stephen

Go on to the City website click "news" scroll down till you see Spurs v City Champions League away tickets information.

To put it bluntly if you have not got 17000 loyalty points you won't be going through that system
Wow that's hard to believe with so many other London trips in a short period of time.
We must have a lot of rich City fans.
What was our allocation for this game.
Thanks
stephen

details for City's Champions League game away at Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday, April 9th, kick-off 8pm.
The Club has received an allocation of 3,003 tickets for the fixture.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults - £60

Over 65 - £30

18-21 - £45

Under 18 - £30

Please note all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Official club travel
Be there with Thomas Cook Sport, our official supporter travel provider. Supporters can book on the official coach travel package by clicking here. You can apply in advance and bookings will only be confirmed once a match ticket has been purchased.

Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1)* for supporters that meet the following criteria.

There are no in-person sales for this match.

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 22,000 or more ticket points Monday 25th March at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 21,000 or more ticket points Monday 25th March at 12pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points Monday 25th March at 3pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 19,000 or more ticket points Tuesday 26th March at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 18,500 or more ticket points Tuesday 26th March at 12pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 18,000 or more ticket points Tuesday 26th March at 3pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,500 or more ticket points Wednesday 27th March at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,000 or more ticket points Wednesday 27th March at 12pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 16,500 or more ticket points Wednesday 27th March at 3pm

Think it would be good of city to just let the seniors /oap /old fogeys only apply for the £ 30 bargain tickets just to piss Daniel levy off for charging us 50 mill for Kyle Walker

yours old fogey blue

Can anyone give me some advice, I have a friend's and family member who isn't attending the spurs away game but has said I can use her season ticket(she qualifies at 3pm) to purchase the ticket can I purchase it through friends or family and will it be sent to my addresses if I do.
Cheers.

Can anyone give me some advice, I have a friend's and family member who isn't attending the spurs away game but has said I can use her season ticket(she qualifies at 3pm) to purchase the ticket can I purchase it through friends or family and will it be sent to my addresses if I do.
Cheers.
No it will go to her address.

Wow that's hard to believe with so many other London trips in a short period of time.
We must have a lot of rich City fans.
What was our allocation for this game.
Thanks
stephen

Qtr final
Easter holidays so easier to book a day off
New stadium

The 3 reasons I am going down, already seen a clamour on some other sites for any spares that come up.

Only thenprice was putting me off, bit will just sacrifice a weekend out instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.