Spurs Away - Sold Out

Looking for 3 spares for Spurs please if there's any going, can send money straight away, cheers.

Still after 2 spares (would take 1) please!

Can meet before the derby or Liverpool game, or in Manchester or London some other time

Nope, City’s new policy of making us wait till the last minute means those working away or needing to return them can just have a big ‘fuck off’.
I've phoned up this morning as I've had a couple of problems with delivery, apparently mine were sent out before the bank holiday weekend?

I didn't get one for Liverpool either but tickets had gone out. Ticket office seems slacker than usual at present.

I didn't get one for Liverpool either but tickets had gone out. Ticket office seems slacker than usual at present.
Just got off the phone with them.
Said all Tottenham tickets were dispatched yesterday.
Someone earlier in the season posted that the Supporters Club had told the ticket office to send out the tickets late to deter points whores. Of course it could have been a clarkie, but if it's true it's a fucking disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.