spurs away travel

schalkeandre said:
Hello.

Going to the Spurs match next week. Got two tickets for the city sector. Have never been to White Hart Lane yet. Any good pub for away sups near the ground?

Cheers from Gelsenkirchen

Most city fans head to the irish centre near white heart lane - however spurs is like maine rd and eastlands - not really away fan friendly. You can drink in the ground b4 ko, no beer at h/t though. We always do a crawl along the high st from seven sisters, but with the 1245 ko and travel arrangements we will be doing the crawl back this year!!

Gelsenkirchen = many good memories!!!!

Many thanks. Cant wait to come over. Will be a fine day I think. Anyone staying in London after the match? Our bus back to germany will leave at about 8.30pm. So we have much time after the match.

Cheers
Andre

By the way...most Schalke supporters have good memories about the citizens.

I'm gettin the coach from the ground down but it leaves at 5.45 so should be there in plenty of time so I wanna get on the ale early doors, anyone else on the coaches down that's headin anywhere before goin into the ground??

My friend is unable to come over to London with me. So I`ve got one ticket for the away sector upper. If anyone is interested send me a pm. I will arrive by bus from germany at about 8.00am. So meeting up in a pub before the match wont be a problem.

Cheers
Andre

CTID1990 said:
I'm gettin the coach from the ground down but it leaves at 5.45 so should be there in plenty of time so I wanna get on the ale early doors, anyone else on the coaches down that's headin anywhere before goin into the ground??

i am on that - We should be there for 10.30 - will head to a pub near ground - the one we went in last year was ok

Keith Lemon said:
CTID1990 said:

i am on that - We should be there for 10.30 - will head to a pub near ground - the one we went in last year was ok
your not getting drunk are you? its immature and pointless

ConnorMCFC said:
Keith Lemon said:

No I am driving to moston lane as will have my packed lunch with me and pork pies. Do u need a vimto ? I might take my top trumps with me if u want a game

Keith Lemon said:
ConnorMCFC said:

No I am driving to moston lane as will have my packed lunch with me and pork pies. Do u need a vimto ? I might take my top trumps with me if u want a game
yeah that sounds ace. i will pick the vimto up tomorrow. fizzy or still?

also, if possible, take some crossword puzzle's, we can have a crossword competition on the way there whilst singing city songs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.