Spurs Away

*singingtheblues* said:
Anyone going to this?

I'm not sure if I can scrape the money together for this one, so I've put it on hold for a bit...

If I did manage to get the money together I was thinking of getting the train this time round, as the coach is a real pain in the arse (literally!).

Does anyone know how much it would cost without a railcard if I booked early?

Cheers.

Check <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetrainline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.thetrainline.com</a>

im devastated got 2 tickets in an exec box for the game, and ive got a bleeding cup final in the morning !!!!! as player manager cant really let the lads down ... thats my lads not the city lads

To the OP,

Thought the same thing as well yesterday after i got my tickets. Its not cheap. The cheapest tickets from Picadilly to Euston are £50 return. If you had any sort of rail card that would be reduced by a third.

Not cheap is it?

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
allan harper said:
Im going for weekend but only if we get knocked out of waffa cup, otherwise my money is being spent in istanbul..

I'll be going to both hopefully!

Could you imagine the buzz at that game if we all knew we would be going to a European cup final a few days later?

It would be incredible.

i'm with this guy.

same!!! hopefully wel get there!!!! wooooooooooo :)

Flixton blue said:
To the OP,

Thought the same thing as well yesterday after i got my tickets. Its not cheap. The cheapest tickets from Picadilly to Euston are £50 return. If you had any sort of rail card that would be reduced by a third.

Not cheap is it?

Cheapest I could find was £60 return...

Does anyone know how much a railcard is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.