spurs away

LHarper wrote:
mcfcmania wrote:
1 Junior Spare. Face Value of course. PM Me. Could do with shifting this weekend for Wembley funds

Just return it to the club then...

No, he needs the points ;)
I bought it off a mate but I'm no Longer going due to United away , Wembley potentially twice and the fact it's a Sunday. If I could return it I would.

1 Spare Wembley Ticket available + 1 Spurs Junior Ticket. Selling as a job lot to avoid any messing around. £75 the pair. Face Value of Course. No Time wasters. PM Me if you're interested.MCFC

mainestand said:
Fuck tickets and points, are there any spaces still available on the mini bus ?
Yes mate we have 4 seats left on the bus £28 and 1 spare ticket lower tier face value

Who wants a junior spurs ticket LESS than Face Value. Here to help a fellow blue trying to find a bargain for a junior. PM Me. First Come First Served. No Timewasters. Take it off my hands fellow blues. A deal to be had.

Last 2 seats left on our bus from Failsworth and 1 lower tier face value ticket available.

Cheers

2 seats still available on our bus leaving failsworth also 2 match tickets lower tier face value
All available separatly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.