Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha,I’m nervous as fuck mate,but all this hitting spurs for six isn’t gonna happen,I’d love it but not happening,and I want be panicking if it’s even 0-0 with say 20 mins to go 1-0 takes it to extra time the fear is conceding if only a goal up or 2 up with little time for recovery...
We get a couple early and make them chase the game and it could well happen.

Bernardo cuttzing the ball in and keeping control first half, see what Aguero can get from him Kev and Raheem, all putting the ball through and taking their own shots.

If not working, change things up 2nd with Raz going in and outside the right side, Sane on for Dave, doing the same on the left to give whole different set of angles for spuds defence to deal with when they are tired.

Also Fern possibly on for Gundo as he may help drive us fwd/allow Kev to go for it even more.

Just watching the prematch on TNT and they have a piece with Ricky Hatton. They have sub-titles as nobody will understand his accent. Must admit I’m struggling myself. Sounds like he’s taken a few punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.