Spurs FA Cup 4th Rd (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Kova, Ake, Ortega, Phil all immense.

Slightly disappointed with Gvardiol though. Gave the ball away too often for me. Bags of potential but looks like he might need a season to settle in.

So many good performances last night. Walker was back to his best, as was Dias, and Ake was his usual consistent self. Has to be Kovacic though. He absolutely bossed the midfield. Shout out to the fans too. Great atmosphere with non-stop singing for 90 minutes. One of the best away ends I’ve been in.
Devastated to not make it and have to sell my ticket last night, but even though we all knew the atmosphere must have been awesome, they really couldn’t have tried any harder to hide it on the telly, usual of turning down the sound of singing and never once giving a decent camera shot of the whole end. Even when it was the poznan they only showed a small section of fans doing it. Hey ho, nothing we aren’t used to by now.

Kova with mentions for Phil, Rodders, Kyle & Steffen who without being alert could have been a one shot one goal moment again.

Bernie, that man is like a will o’the wisp in every game. You see him in the middle of the field, blink and he’s on the wing, blink again and wow who is that in the goal area!?

Love that guy. :-)

However the sooner I won’t have to think so seriously about who to choose the better. (Obviously when JB is fully back). ;-) :-)

VERY difficult decision. We absolutely dominated a fairly good top 4 / top 6 PL side at their own manor ; everyone had a good game . Like watching '82 Brasil at times . . . minus the sunshine.
Honourable mentions : Kova - definitely his best game yet , improving every game .
Kyle - best game for a while, Ortega - really good distribution , Bernardo - fantastic motor, played 3-4 positions over the 90m and total quality as always, Oscar - speed , control , great touch, didn't look at all out of place against a good PL team , Julian, busy, fast, incisive, one absolutely superb
first time pass .

MOM : Only one vote allowed , so : Phil.
Quality and versatility, composure & control in tight spaces.
Definitely maturing as a player this season - relaxing and giving himself more time on the ball - that extra 0.22 / 0.5 second , to look, think, decide and calculate, resulting in more & more moment of pure class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.