Spurs fan in Colin bell and the minute's silence

We're in CBL3 and we heard the shout of "Come on Spurs!" durinmg the minute's silence, though I thought it came from the East Stand.

What an idiot!

Champions2012! said:
You can't force your ideals on somebody, I thought we were living in a free world

I'll say this as politely as possible.

*ahem*

Get fucked.
I don't care where you come from, a remembrance service is a remembrance service, he is lucky that he didn't get battered for this disgraceful act.
How would you feel is someone disrespected a remembrance service on may 4th in Netherlands? You wouldn't be a happy bunny would you?

from the description i have an image of the Irish (painter) in only fools and horses in my head. glad he got kicked out anyway. tosser.

Champions2012! said:
You can't force your ideals on somebody, I thought we were living in a free world

really ? what do you think he was doing when he couldn't keep his mouth shut for one minute to honour my mates who died in Iraq?

VOOMER said:
Champions2012! said:

really ? what do you think he was doing when he couldn't keep his mouth shut for one minute to honour my mates who died in Iraq?

Probably yet another rag wum on here who joined a week before his world came crashing down which he never expected to happen. This board is full of the wankers.

Didn't realise about him spoiling the minute's silence, but was at the bottom of the stairs (327) as the security team were leading him and his bird out. I just thought "hang on, you're in the home end and you're wearing a Spurs hat? What a prick."

To be fair on the way out at the end, I run into a group of about 6 Spurs fans (young 'uns) and they were dead on, no colours and just talking about the game. Nice lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.