Spurs forums,,, oh dear

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
Blue-ny tunes said:
What annoys me is the confidence/arrogance that they will finish 4th.. is it a defence mechanism against losing on wednesday?

City fans must be the most hypocritical fans in the world.

The most over confident/arrogant fans are on this very board. I've read so many posts all season about how City are gonna walk to 4th. How next season City will be challenging for the title. How City are bigger, or gonna be, than United. How City are going to sign all of these world class players. How City are going to sign these world class managers.

I read a post on here a few weeks ago that said, "Spurs fans are renowned for their delusion. Next season they'll be in mid table while we'll be competing for the title and CL." Just about sums up a lot of your posters, I feel.

And what's with all the hatred? Hatred for United, understandable. But Hatred for Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Newcastle, just from what I've seen. Oh, and now Birmingham have been added to the hate list after they didn't send Hart back. You must be the biggest haters in England.

Such vile, vile fans you have on this board. And this thread is a sparkling example of that. You'd struggle to find a post that isn't filled with bile and insults.
I'm sure no one would mind if you closed the door on the way out, thanks for stopping by and best of luck on Wednesday!

Blue-ny tunes said:
What annoys me is the confidence/arrogance that they will finish 4th.. is it a defence mechanism against losing on wednesday?

The most over confident/arrogant fans are on this very board. I've read so many posts all season about how City are gonna walk to 4th. How next season City will be challenging for the title. How City are bigger, or gonna be, than United. How City are going to sign all of these world class players. How City are going to sign these world class managers.

I read a post on here a few weeks ago that said, "Spurs fans are renowned for their delusion. Next season they'll be in mid table while we'll be competing for the title and CL." Just about sums up a lot of your posters, I feel.

And what's with all the hatred? Hatred for United, understandable. But Hatred for Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Newcastle, just from what I've seen. Oh, and now Birmingham have been added to the hate list after they didn't send Hart back. You must be the biggest haters in England.

Such vile, vile fans you have on this board. And this thread is a sparkling example of that. You'd struggle to find a post that isn't filled with bile and insults.

RAG<br /><br />-- Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm --<br /><br />
KentBlue said:
You'd struggle to find a post that isn't filled with bile and insults.
Says someone who has just contributed precisely those.

Spuds' fans treatment of Sol Campbell shows that they're all sweetness and light I suppose?

All football forums are full of people trading insults and going on ad nauseum about teams they hate. City fans are no better or worse than anyone else, please kindly take your sanctimonious preaching to one of your own forums. And as previously stated, close the door behind you.

Blue-ny tunes said:

You don't know what you're talking about. We're not Villa fans for a start.

Blue-ny tunes said:

Funnily enough, I think Spurs define the word 'vile' perfectly.

Anyone who heard spurs what spurs fans were singing to Wenger 2 weeks ago knows these people are scum of the world. Every London club hates Spurs more than any other team in London, and there's a good reason for that.....vile people

Pam said:
wrongun73 said:
twats are 'ere, twats are there, twats are every fu......

"Tehy're here, they're there, they're every fucking where, utter twats, utter twats".

Weeeeeeeeeee are not, we're not really tw@ts
We are not, we're not really tw@ts
Like a fan of the invisible tw@t
I shall get my coooooooat......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.