Spurs get PAOK

allan harper

Are friends over in Greece when we played Aris, gonna be a nice friendly game for them then !

and when city fans were all squashed in a bar behind our end that ran out of beer i believe, we were about 900 yards away about 8 of us altogether drinking with them, the police were more frightening than the fans, the fans just made a lot of noise, having said that there were bpolice near the bar so maybe thats why we never got bothered

Spurs should get through their group but Rubin Kazan will be tough for them, plus it's a long, long, distance to travel. Stoke got a tough draw. In with Dinamo Kiev & Besiktas plus a trip to Tel Aviv. All long distance trips.

Fulham & Brum groups look reasonable for them.

we ve copped unlucky again tho..munich should have been in november when the hotels are cheaper, villareal is a crap hole, napoli will be ok but you will have to be careful

pissedagain said:
we ve copped unlucky again tho..munich should have been in november when the hotels are cheaper, villareal is a crap hole, napoli will be ok but you will have to be careful

VERY Careful!! Everyone i know who has been to the city,never mind a game has said its a scary place,tourists,backpackers,and a couple of 'experienced' reds who stayed there for a game in rome . . .said they couldnt leave the hotel for fear of death!

Looking forward to it myself ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.