Spurs (H) - 3 Dec 2023

I am looking for 2 tickets together for my 14-year-old daughter and me. I have a Cityzens Membership. Do I have it right that in order for us to buy 2 tickets together once the Ticket Exchange opens, I need to buy her a Junior Membership? Even then, will I be able to buy 2 tickets together? Or will I have to buy them separately (since it's only 1 ticket allowed per member) and hope I'm fast enough to get seats together? Appreciate any tips as we are coming from Philadelphia and never been to a Man City match.

After 2 together if anyone can help me out. Have a single for sale for this game if I can get 2 together. Cheers

I am looking for 2 tickets together for my 14-year-old daughter and me. I have a Cityzens Membership. Do I have it right that in order for us to buy 2 tickets together once the Ticket Exchange opens, I need to buy her a Junior Membership? Even then, will I be able to buy 2 tickets together? Or will I have to buy them separately (since it's only 1 ticket allowed per member) and hope I'm fast enough to get seats together? Appreciate any tips as we are coming from Philadelphia and never been to a Man City match.

Yes mate you’ll need to have her with a membership also.

You can buy two together if you’re fast enough. You’ll need to add your daughter to your Friends and Family and then when you add the two tickets to your basket it will give you the option of assigning one to her (it will tell you this as you can’t buy two under your name only).
You can then select mobile ticket and your email address (rather than your daughters). That way you can add both tickets to your mobile pass if needed.

Yes mate you’ll need to have her with a membership also.

You can buy two together if you’re fast enough. You’ll need to add your daughter to your Friends and Family and then when you add the two tickets to your basket it will give you the option of assigning one to her (it will tell you this as you can’t buy two under your name only).
You can then select mobile ticket and your email address (rather than your daughters). That way you can add both tickets to your mobile pass if needed.
Thank you for this! Unfortunately, no luck with the Ticket Exchange today. Logged on right at 10am UK and there weren't a single pair of tickets available. Hopefully I get lucky and find 2 together on the ticket exchange.

Thank you for this! Unfortunately, no luck with the Ticket Exchange today. Logged on right at 10am UK and there weren't a single pair of tickets available. Hopefully I get lucky and find 2 together on the ticket exchange
Does ticket exchange open everyday at 10am UK time?

Does ticket exchange open everyday at 10am UK time?
I believe it's open 24/7 once they open it for a fixture. It just opened today at 10am for the Tottenham fixture.

Tickets returned via the Ticket Exchange for the Tottenham fixture will be released on Tuesday 07 November at 10am. Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members can buy one ticket per Member. Remember to add a reminder to your calendar!

Please note, any further tickets returned via the Ticket Exchange will be released for sale as soon as they are listed, so please keep checking for live availability.​

Thank you for this! Unfortunately, no luck with the Ticket Exchange today. Logged on right at 10am UK and there weren't a single pair of tickets available. Hopefully I get lucky and find 2 together on the ticket exchange.
A lot of people don't return tickets until closer to the match when circumstances change, or family events pop up. Keep checking the site, and keep checking on here. Getting 2 together on the site is pretty hard, they can dotted around the place as singles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.