Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

260 goals. Don't be daft just coz he doesn't play in blue
It’s a bit of a, is it a Clarkie? I honestly don’t know what that means. He posted it the other day and I said you know it will come back to bit him, but it hasn’t, so he’s posted it again. Hopefully Kane, won’t score again when we play them in 11 days. It a bit of reverse psychology, being reversed, I think;)

Spurs are cowards, rolling round on the floor like a bunch of tarts, kicking fuck out of Rico and pissong a 2-0 lead up the wall. Will never win the league with that attitude.

Ricos a stand up guy, proved himself and just got better the more kicks he got.

The season starts now, let's get this league won!

Last edited:
The Matchday thread outed the usual, plus a good few new bumbaclarts.

The lack of mentality in a large percentage of our fan base is shambolic.

Those 2 mad goals aside we were miles the better side in the first half and I was never worried.

Pleasing to see the players reaction in the second half and that desire to win the game and get back in the title race.

Thought Rico Lewis was absolutely outstanding again. Very intelligent and mature performance. Going to be some player.

Need to get the Dias and Stones partnership back for second half of season imo. I’m not comfortable with Akanji / an other.

Well done City. Good to see some positive signs emerging.

The match thread was astounding ! Tonight we gave away two dilly goals but what else did spurs do ? Not much although we got lucky with Rico’s clearance but other than that Pep got it right - that second half showed why we can and should win the title - John Stones is key - okaying his best ever for City - just need win and put pressure on the others and they will fade

Booing the team as they go off at half time? Is that acceptable? No !!! Shit fans, fickle quite as fuck, no passion unlike those on the pitch in blue showing passion. This thread would be boiling piss tonight if we’d have lost that. Very embarrassing support.
This game was 70 fucking quit and the team play with no desire and passion. Fans don't mind losing if the players but a shift in but the last few games have been dire. About time the fans made their feelings known. Looks like it did the trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.