Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

What a fucking mess.
Defence all over the shop, Rodri banned again and not controlling games, Alverez and Foden not involved enough, Stone ms wrapped in cotton wool til May, Missing chances, 2nd half piss poor each week

Ref ballsed up but come on, conceding goals for fun. Alvarez, Grealsih I’m sorry but both are not good enough. Why did Phil come off ? I really liked Mateo at the start but our central midfield is miles off it.

How are Alvarez and grealish not good enough? They were integral to us winning a treble.

Even in this game grealish came on and made a difference.

Putting aside the cheating ref, we've beaten ourselves again.

We should have wrapped up the game in the first half, and then a Spurs team seriously undermanned simply wanted it more than us in the second half. There's too many players resting on last season's laurels.

Also, we don't have the strength in midfield without Kev.

We were shit again.

But ref was even worse.

Haaland stunk. Bernardo was poor. Rodri was pedestrian. Gvardiol abysmal. Akanji the same as he usually is: wank.

What a shit run of results.

Reactions: dom
Game management was piss poor today.

I'm still clinging to the hope that this is just undercooked City. We've played like this before going in to December and come out after New Years several points ahead on top.

I think after Xmas we'll know if the appetite is there or not this season.

Reactions: dom
That's irrelevant when officials are not doing their jobs
Is it? Regardless. We conceded 3 at home before that call... That game should have been done in the first half but a shocking all round game with poor control and defending cost us the game not a bull shit descison. Also there is no guarantee its finished by Jack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.