Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Kane and Alle are just lazy brainless thugs allowed to roam on the field by the refs when they had no business being there after trying their best to injure others.

Weren't so vocal when I left the Etihad yesterday were they? Knobheads. Cocky twats. Take that back to London and shit yourselves about finishing in the top four.

Last edited:
I really like that NBC commentary team, they can be pretty funny too. I also like the studio pundits surprisingly. They do a good job.
Yeah I like them more than TSN or Sportsnet, which is what I get here.

On a diff topic, anyone see/ know more about this : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...tacked-racially-abused-ahead-manchester-city/ ??????
2 goals and another good game for him. too bad there are POS like this hanging around trying (but not succeeding) to through him off his game.

Milky Edy will train harder next week after that goal.
I got the train down to London with loads of Spuds and it felt like we'd just dicked Cockfosters FC.. they've resigned. I had to bring up Ricky Villa to cheer them up.

Possibly sweetest win this season for me. I have been brought up not having space for hatred in my heart, however hard to imagine how nasty those punch of players and fans are! Aiming to harm, breathing hatred agains us is way too much! I do not recall rags were as devilish on the lasy derby. Sick flock of creatures really.

Spurs, one of two capable of taking the game to us.
No Silva? Feared the worst. Was consoling myself with, well, still 8 clear.
What a thrilling example of fire and ice.
We totally outgrafted them, pure pace up front.
Gundogan, ran KDB close for man of the match.
Lots of missed chances, but, it doesn't get much better than this.
On a side note, those two challenges, he can't have seen them, or he would've red carded. Will the FA retrospectively take action?
Didn't Mario get yellowed once and then banned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.