Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I love the fact that apparently Pep came to see him after a game and said “I love your style of football, can we be friends?”, typical Pep, say it as it is. I know very little of Lillo’s history but it seems he likes to focus on getting things right from the back, and playing football from the back. I think he and Dias have probably both played a huge part.

Edit, in just reading up on Lillo I read that Stuart Pearce was close to signing Pep for us at the end of his career but at the last minute he went to play for Lillo for the last year of his career. It was in the muen so probably untrue but just imagine Pep trying to understand Pearce’s “tactics” - what was it you said about the pony boss?
It seems to me, but I know very little, that the football is based just as much on possession but a little less energy being expended, not sure if the stats back that up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.