Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

What a fabulous display, This team is incredible! I doubted Pep early on in the season and he's made a mug of me.
What we are seeing is total dominance.

We have the the best keeper in Europe
We have the best full back in Europe (Cancelo)
Gundogan and Bernardo walks into any side in Europe.
Rodri showing why Pep bought him he has been immense.

The list goes on! Can anybody name a better left back in the league than Zinchenko? I'll wait....

Might get laughed at for this but I don't care...Plus I don't care how many goals Kane scores...He's a fucking donkey. I wouldn't let him clean Gabby boots! He wouldn't make Manchester City bench!
Jesus movement is absolutely phononemial! The work he puts in to make space for others is absolutely brilliant to watch. Harry Kane wouldn't even dream of having a brain like Gabby.

One more thing Raheem Sterling! What a player.

GET IN BLUE BOYS!!!

Ederson hahahahaha he’s done it before but it’s just fantastic watching him ping it to a player and more so when you have a goal at the end of it,second half we dominated spurs apart from Kane freekick they never laid a glove on us,no kdb or aguero and dias on bench,at the moment we look a level or two above everyone else ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.