Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Awful performance, all over the pitch.

But....

Bigger picture.

I'd much rather us fighting for that title come May than having a fucking month off trying to win the CL.

Rocket up the arse time, no fucking about. Every season we have one of these, every season we see a reaction.

Best XI playing week in week out sees us at our best. I'm not worried. It's the rest of football that should be worried for the rest of the season.

Let the Scouse twats have a bit of hope. It allows us to take it away like we have done before.
There’s no guarantee we’re in the champions league by the last month of the season.

the thing that gets me is spurs will never play like that vs liverpool and we roll over
city knew what was coming and yes its painful but a kick in the teeth is sometimes what we is needed
They will, problem is they will miss their chances. They did hold them to a draw earlier in the season at least.

Liverpool also sadly has one player that is a lot better goalscorer in the box than any of our lot. Which is our undoing the rare times we struggld

I’m huge laporte fan and backed him but those two are like sunday league.
Stones is vocal and commanding and holds the line much better. He is very comfortable on the ball as well.
Agreed we look much more assured when Stones plays, I'm not having this Stones at right back bollocks either, Play him at centre half alongside Dias and get this title won.

In fairness Conte took advantage of our full backs going forward and Rodri offered little protection for the back 4 and had little influence on the game. Lets hope this is a wake up call and we can push on from this..

It’s been coming, we have not played well in the PL for some time despite picking up wins. Fortunate at Arsenal due to their I’ll discipline and penalty to get us back into it, poor v Southampton, looked like going no where v Brentford till our penalty and again today, totally useless up front Despite the defence being shocking. Keeper error and penalty today but so few on target from so many attempts and woeful set pieces again.

Please folks, stop behaving like a group of entitled fans.

We are not and never will be good enough to beat everyone all the time. Get used to it.

Spurs held out and did a job on us, it happens.... fortunately enough for us, not so often.
I can understand this reasoning, but you don't fucking throw the game away in the dying minutes after you just score a penalty to FUCKING SPURS!

This is shithouse mentally, crumble under pressure Bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.