Status
Not open for further replies.
...........Willy
Sagna...Kompany.....Kolarov
..........Fernando
.....Yaya.........Silva
Sterling...KDB........Sane
...............Aguero

Sergio was shit today but Kelechi was even worse when he came on. At the moment we cannot afford to drop Sergio. It's not the right game to chuck Jesus in from the start

Just thought he offered nothing today. I'm sure by Wednesday I'll have calmed down and put him back in my starting XI.

He will be in as he has zero competition. Look at the last time Kelechi played and today's performance from him. He was awful.

Going into the season with 2 strikers was a big mistake.

I certainly wouldn't pick Bravo/Clichy or Stones though.

We're pretty unpredictable. Fancied us today, got walloped. Don't fancy us at all against Spur's work ethic & physicality, so I'll go for a 2-1 win.

------------------Bravo-------------------
Sagna-Otamendi-Kompany-Kolarov
------------------Yaya--------------------
-------De Bruyne-----Silva-------------
Sterling-------Aguero----------Nolito

Gives us more physicality in defence, work rate on both wings, more goal threat with Nolito on, & back to what won us 10 games in a row at the start of the season, Silva/KdB ahead of the holding player (preferably Dinho, but y'know..). Too soon for Jesus to start for me, but you never know what is being seen in training; he has the tenacity of Nolito so I wouldn't complain if he starts.

If Kompany was fully fit it would be

------------------Willy-------------

Sagna Kompany Stones Clichy

------------Fernando--------------
-----Yaya-------------Silva

Sterling----- Kun------------- Nolito

clichy has been poor but kolarov is worse....and ottomendi is just as bad at the moment

KDB needs to be dropped.

Fernando to ad some defensive stability.....but pep needs to get him to do just that...defend...and keep it simple....dont be asking him to join in attacks and be popping up in the oppentns area

Still think we will lose....0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.